Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crafty

Yesterday, I spent my evening making cards. I would like to share my creations with you!


Card #1
Blogger would not turn this pick around.
Imagine Spring running vertically up the left side.
Both flower and Spring are three dimensional: This picture is to show you that the top layer is acryllic
(which is all the rage in the paper crafting world:)

Card #2
Agian, using the acryllic:



You would just write your note on the back to be viewed through the acryllic:

Card #3
No acryllic, just a cute little Cricut bunny peeking his head out:


inside:
Card #4:
Acryllic with no dimension:



2 comments:

Kim H. said...

Very pretty!! I don't think my tiny little brain understands the acrylic yet, but I'll keep staring at the pictures and eventually it'll come to me. :-)

Mama Scrapper said...

You really have to see them in person to fully appreciate it....
They add a crisp three dimensional effect that looks outstanding..in my opinion.
Maybe I should send you one so you can fully appreciate it!
BTW, we would LOVE for you to help us out with the baby scrapbooks. Email Staci or I for all the info! :)