Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two Weeks In Review

The Simpsons have been busy!!!
Feb 12
Kiera's Valentine's Day Party at school
Here she is enjoying a cookie:
Feb 13
Look how long her hair is getting.
It is so curly we hardly notice the length.
Feb 14
Sushi & Pizza Party
for Valentine's Day
Feb 15
Kiera playing beautician.
She loves to brush my hair and pretend to put "ponies" in.
Feb 16
Daddy's little helper


Feb 17
French Doors get a spa treatment:
Feb 18
Craft room got painted blue and all things are organized

Feb 19
First pages are scapped in new room:


Feb. 20
We went Ice Skating while in Dallas and even though Kiera is very cautious and not at all a daredevil, she had a ball!!!

Feb 21
Kiera and I go visit old friends of mine in Dallas.
This is one of my best friend's from High School. I had seen him in almost 6 years. He is now married with an adorable boy and another boy on the way!
Feb 22
On our beautiful drive back from Dallas, this was flying over Barker Cypress:

Feb 23
Kiera wears panties for the first time!
The day before she decided to take herself potty and actually went poop!
We will begin potty training very soon!
Feb 24
Princess Day at Chic-fil-a
My favorite princess is ready to go:

Feb 25
Easter Decor is up
I just love this plate.
It is not the most beautiful thing, but it brings back great memories. It is the first thing I painted at a pottery shop when I first moved to Houston. My sister lived here and we spent a lot of time painting and chatting. I remember when I went to go pick it up it was displayed in the window. It made me very proud! I will also always cherish that special time with my sister!



2 comments:

Staci said...

That's sweet about the plate. I never knew your sister lived in Houston.

Kim H. said...

I loved the story about the plate too... this is the best idea you've had about posting - I love seeing a daily picture and hearing about what's going on. Very cool idea!