Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Introducing....

Kevin has always been supportive of my scrapbooking hobby. So much so, that he has built me two different areas to sit and scrap. This time he really outdid himself. I gave him the idea of enclosing either the downstairs office or the upstairs gameroom.
He chose the office and did an absolutely amazing job.
Take a look for yourself:


Posted by Picasa

No, he is not for hire.

It looks truly professional. I cannot believe my husband built me my own scrap room...before he built his own plane.

I am one lucky girl.

To Kevin:

Thank you so much for your constant support with my hobby. We have dreamed and planned for an area for me to scrap for years. I was amazed you agreed to transform our master closet into a scrap room! Then, I give you the idea of building a wall to enclose the office and you completely blew me away. Holy Cow Kevin...you built me a wall! You are so talented and so giving of your own time. I know my friends and I will truly enjoy many, many nights in my new blue room!

I love you very much!

4 comments:

Staci said...

Wow that is so awesome.

Freckles Fotography said...

Kevin is very handy indeed. I love how you threw in that it was your idea to build the wall.. ;)
I cant wait to scrap in your new beach get away!

Kim H. said...

That is a spectacular room! I wonder what I can get John to enclose when I lose my room...

Katja Stahr-Long said...

Kevin...you da man!!!!