Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Q and A Wednesday

I just love this time of the week! Last week's questions were great. Keep 'em coming, but keep 'em clean I will be out of town this weekend, but will do my best to get the answers our promptly!

***Hey all you fans who never comment.... I know you are out there (I see you on Google analytics....please let me know you are there :) I need to feed my ego and believe I have more than 4 readers!

Oh yeah...

I blog for myself, not for others.
I blog for myself, not for others.
I blog for myslef, not for others.

Ok, I feel better. Sorry about that.

4 comments:

Mama Scrapper said...

What is Kiera's favorite color?

Why do you suppose she has an aversion to ice cream?

When are you going to cut that kids hair?

Is it wrong for me to wish she would cry when I leave for work?

What will be your reaction when she asks to pierce her ears?

Her bellybutton?

Kim H. said...

How funny - I can always tell when Kevin comments.

What was the hardest adjustment from being without children to having a child?

Where was the best vacation that you & Kevin ever took? Why?

Mama Scrapper said...

I know where our worst vacation was. Poor Honda.

Staci said...

What qualities do you love about yourself and Kevin, what do you dislike?