Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dear God,


I realize this is a ridiculous question, but can you please stop time? Just for a minute or a year??? My little girl is growing up too fast. Her hair is way past her shoulders, her feet nearly touch the ground in her rocker, and all her shirts are too short. I look at her and see You and feel so much love and gratitude. But everytime I turn around, I notice how her babiness is developing into little girlness and then I feel a little sad. Oh, everyone warned me this would happen, but I just couldn't understand until it actually happened. I know I am supposed to raise her to leave me, but can you just let this time go by a little slower?

Thanks for your consideration.

One of your biggest fans,
Jenn
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kim H. said...

How sweet - I've heard this from several moms... God is with you and will be there with you every step of the process. :-) Just love her to pieces while she's young!