Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Week In Review

Wow, January is gone and February is full swing. Here is a little taste of our week:


Jan. 29th

Scrapbook Frame

I was organizing my albums and decided to decorate my scrapbook frame (which I LOVE) with a page from our wedding album in honor of Valentine's Day.

I think it looks fantastic.

Jan. 30

Bunco for Babies

Tons of fun and for a good cause. I did not win. I only got one bunco :(

But, CCM got a basket full of goodies!





Jan 31

We went to a delicious (and quite expensive) sushi dinner with Selina and Javier. We got babysitters and everything. WOW! A real date night! Then we came back and played Sequence and Canasta. I forgot to take a picture of them, so I asked Kevin if I could take a picture of him.

This is what I got:


I do have to say, that when you take Kevin's picture chances are he will have a cat hidden in his shirt. I love the shirt he is wearing in this picture because it is the shirt he wore on our first (which was blind) date and I love him!


Feb 1

Hobby room (as Kevin has asked it be referred to, so he can store some stuff in it ;) ) is nearing completion. I can hardly believe it...my husband built me a wall!!!

Scrappers, get your paper and your stickers ready..there will be a crop in my new room very soon!


Feb 2

Daddy's little helper

I think Orion, the cat, got fired and Kevin found a more realiable worker.

It is hard to find good help these days.


Feb. 3

Don't laugh...but this is my very sad Fig tree. My mom bought it for me less than 2 weeks ago. Kevin put it in the ground and it just looks like it wants to die. I am so sad. I only took this picture with the hope that in a few weeks I could post another one with a glorious looking Fig tree. I even prayed for my tree...sad but true.

I have always wanted a fig tree. I have very fond memories of eating figs with my grandmother when I was a little girl.

Come on fig tree, you can do it!


Feb 4

Kiera gets her first pedi/mani

After her 2 year check-up I took her to get her nails done with me.

She picked the color for both of us which is a nice shade of pink bubblegum. (blech!)

She did so well and kept saying,

"Look Mommy, pretty nails!"

Although, I will never forget this day, I might come to regret it....LOL!






2 comments:

Staci said...

ooooo Texas sky how I miss thee.

Kim H. said...

Oh my gosh - how cute is she getting her nails done?!