Monday, February 9, 2009

Kevin Simpson asked:
What is Kiera's favorite color?
Red. This is what she will say when asked this particular question even though I have never seen her consistently choose red things over any other color.

Why do you suppose she has an aversion to ice cream?
Probably because it is so cold, but maybe it is because she would just rather have chocolate!

When are you going to cut that kids hair?
When it gets too long in the back. I will the let the front grow out for now.

Is it wrong for me to wish she would cry when I leave for work?
Not at all. It reaffirm the fact that she loves you and misses you.

What will be your reaction when she asks to pierce her ears?Her bellybutton?
Depends on the age she asks for the first question. When she is in elementary school, I will consider her ears. When I am done financially supporting her and she is out on her own she can pierce anything else (although it would be against my wishes)

Kim H. asked
What was the hardest adjustment from being without children to having a child?
The adjustment of time. Everything is so scheduled and you lose almost all of your "own" time. Also, when you don't fell like doing something, most of the time you don't have a choice (ex. putting them to bed when you are exhausted yourself)

Where was the best vacation that you & Kevin ever took? Why?
Kevin and I have been a lot of really neat places. A few that come to mind are our trip to Scotland with a good friend who was from there, our honeymoon to Aruba, our Christmas trip to Germany, our skiing trip to Salt Lake City, and our 5th anniversary in Florida. So, it is hard to choose one, but if I had to, I would have to say Germany. It was taking on a whim with little planning. We had a fabulous time even though we wished we would have planned a little more :). The scenery and all the little towns we went through were just simply amazing! I will never forget the Black Forest with the snow-flocked evergreens everywhere as we drove around trying to find a Cuckoo Clock.



Staci asked:
What qualities do you love about yourself and Kevin, what do you dislike?
I like my leadership abilites, my creativity, and my dependabilty. I wish I were more nurturing, encouraging, and compassionate. I like Kevin's laid back personality, his ablility to learn and tackle anything, his giving attitude and his supportiveness. I wish he were more extroverted, encouraging, and clean (tee hee)

I really enjoyed the questions this week. Thank you to all of you who submitted some!

2 comments:

Staci said...

hehe love the q & a.

Kim H. said...

Really - you more nurturing and compassionate? Those are two words that come to the front of my mind when I think about you! :-)